* Updated * A.H. Chambers operated the Stuyvesant Garage in Kingston, New York, which is north of New York City and one hundred miles up the Hudson River. * Update * According to the 1911-1912 Kingston Directory the location of the shop was at 223 Wall Street. The Garage sold the Stoddard-Dayton, Brush and the Sampson at the time (Update thanks to TinIndian). Judging by the appearance of the circa 1909 Model Thirty Packard seven-passenger touring car in the middle of the photo, a guess that this photo dates to about that time or a bit later should be close.
The small car on the left is a stripped down Brush, and the early touring car on the far right is the hardest of the three to identify. Several possibilities are; a Berliet, an early Alco built under a license from Berliet, or a Mercedes. Oddly it has blocks installed between the axles and the springs to raise it from the ground that may have helped in deep mud. It has an unusual extension on the front of the cape top.
Business must have been good to Chambers for at some point he either moved to or built the building seen with an Alco Truck out front and later in the advertisement above from the 1917 Automobile Blue Book. This location was at Clinton Avenue and Main Street on the west side of the City. At that time, the business had grown into an agency for the Maxwell, White, Winton and Oldsmobile and offered full service.
If you can date any of the cars or identify the unknown touring car send in a comment. The photo is courtesy of Americar.