These are brand new Cole touring cars that were manufactured in 1913 for the 1914 left hand drive model run. They were called the Sixty and they were a good sized 132″ w.b. six cylinder which they produced that year along with smaller 30h.p. four. In 1915 they were among the first to come out with a V-8. Look back here to another photo of one of these two cars. Photos courtesy of The Seal Cove Auto Museum.