This press photo, dated Nov. 20, 1950, is showing a strike at the Edison Institute at the Henry Ford museum complex at Greenfield Village. Henry Ford named it in honor of his friend and mentor Thomas Edison when it opened in 1921.
This action during the strike prone time after WWII, evidently if we read the banners, is because the institutes funding was raised (four million dollars) but not the wages of the workers. Of the eleven cars visible in the photo at least seven of them are Ford products. The Old Motor photo.