An Entertaining & Informative Vintage Automobile Internet Magazine

A Matheson Masterpiece

This is a masterpiece of engineering and construction that was designed by Charles G. Greuter for the Matheson Company, which was located at the time in Wilkes-Barre, PA, (1906-1912). In these original factory photos we see the makings of the 1908 50 hp sohc four-cylinder engine, along with a fine double chain-drive chassis, a recipe…

  11 Comments      Read More