Tag Archives: The Milwaukee Clipper
The Milwaukee Clipper has a long and very interesting history. It was originally built for the Pennsilvania Railroad in 1904, was named the Juniata and was used between Duluth, MN and Buffalo, NY. In 1941 after being sold and modernized it was renamed the Milwaukee Clipper, the the ship then traveled between Muskegon, MI and Milwaukee, WI for the next 29 years. This posed press photo possibly taken in 1958 was published in 1960. The Old Motor photo.